RFK Jr Picks Soros Advocate Nicole Shanahan as His VP Running Mate


Posted originally on the CTH on March 26, 2024 | Sundance 

In an apparent move to stir up greater support from the hardline leftists in the progressive movement, RFK Jr has announced 38-year-old Nicole Shanahan as his Vice-Presidential running mate.

The move appears to be an effort to appeal to the Bernie Sanders, ecology-centric, radical leftist, earth-saving environmentalist wing of the Democrat base voter.  Positioning the ticket to carve out a younger voting bloc and stir interest amid the Sanders/AOC crowd.

Shanahan had previously donated $4 million to the SuperPAC supporting Robert Kennedy Jr and given thousands of dollars to the Soros funded progressives in politics and activism circles. Shanahan was previously married to Google co-founder Sergey Brin, one of the wealthiest men in the world; the financial windfall from their divorce funded her ability to contribute heavily to far-left causes.

(Via CNN) – As a video introducing Robert F. Kennedy Jr.’s running mate, Nicole Shanahan, played to supporters in Oakland on Tuesday, the campaign crystallized the partnership by distributing “Kennedy/Shanahan” signs to the crowd.

Kennedy named Shanahan as his vice presidential pick Tuesday, introducing her as “my fellow lawyer, a brilliant scientist, technologist, a fierce warrior mom, Nicole Shanahan.”

Shanahan’s selection will accelerate Kennedy’s attempts to gain ballot access in as many states as possible. She will also be tasked with broadening Kennedy’s appeal and potentially helping to raise money for his big-spending campaign.

Independent presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. said Tuesday he was “most importantly” looking for a young person as a running mate and picked 38-year-old Nicole Shanahan because he believes she can speak to the “the growing number of millennials and Gen Z Americans who have last faith in their future.”

“Many in your generation have stopped believing that older people who have been running our government for so long understand them or represent their interests,” Kennedy told supporters gathered for his vice presidential announcement in Oakland, California.

Kennedy, 70, attacked President Joe Biden and former President Donald Trump, the respective presumptive Democratic and Republican nominees, for their age, while suggesting it may contribute to what he says are poor policies on technology regulation and the economy. (read more)

(Via Politico) – […]  Kennedy has been searching for a vice presidential candidate to join his independent bid since quitting the Democratic Party primary last October. The short list was wide-ranging, including NFL quarterback Aaron Rodgers, motivational speaker Tony Robbins, Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) and ex-Democratic Hawaii Rep. Tulsi Gabbard.

Now that he’s named the 38-year-old Shanahan as his running mate, the campaign can begin collecting ballot access signatures in about 20 more states.

Shanahan said she’s passionate about fighting chronic disease in the U.S. by eliminating toxins in food and water and electromagnetic pollution as well as doing different studies on pharmaceuticals and vaccines.

“There is only one candidate who takes the chronic disease epidemic seriously, and it is Robert F. Kennedy Jr. and I will be his ally,” Shanahan said.

Shanahan said Kennedy will be focused on corruption in government agencies while she applies her skills as a technologist to the issue.

Shanahan, who is also a fellow at the Stanford Center for Legal Informatics, has a long history of political giving, backing progressive California Rep. Ro Khanna’s campaigns as well as making a contribution to President Joe Biden and a five-figure donation to the Democratic National Committee in 2020 after supporting Marianne Williamson’s long-shot bid during the primary. The tech entrepreneur also donated to Hillary Clinton’s campaign in 2016. (more)

Who is Trying to Kill RFK Jr? Re-Posted Nov 10, 2023 By Martin Armstrong 


RobertFKennedy

Someone is attempting to eliminate the competition. The mainstream media has failed to properly cover the repeated assassination attempts against Robert F. Kennedy Jr., which are a direct threat to our already corrupt election process. RFK Jr. has been pleading with the government to provide him security to no avail. As I said, he knows he is a walking target for exposing nearly every angle of the establishment, and the powers that be want him permanently eliminated.

First, an armed man attempted to breach RFK JR.’s campaign in September when he was speaking at Wilshire Ebell Theatre in Los Angeles, only two miles from where his dad was murdered in 1968. The attempted assassin was carrying a US Marshal badge and claimed to be part of the security crew. “The man, wearing two shoulder holsters with loaded pistols and spare ammunition magazines was carrying a U.S. Marshal badge on a lanyard and beltclip federal ID. He identified himself as a member of my security detail,” Kennedy posted on X. “Armed GDBA team members moved quickly to isolate and detain the man until LAPD arrived to make the arrest. I’m also grateful to LAPD for its rapid response.”

Then yet another intruder attempted to enter Kennedy’s personal home. The intruder was arrested and quickly released on bail. The restraining order did absolutely nothing as the same man returned to Kennedy’s home on the very day of his arrest and attempted to break in while Kennedy and his wife were home.

Every presidential candidate since the 1970s who has requested Secret Service protection has received it. Candidates may receive Secret Security protection 120 days prior to the election OR earlier in extraordinary cases. Obama received Secret Security detail two years before the election because the government claimed he had  “a realistic chance to become president” and faced “unique threats as a black man.” Now, we have three consecutive assassination attempts against Kennedy, and the Biden Administration refuses to provide him with security.

Interestingly, the home intruder Jonathan Macht, 28, has been described as a smart “book nerd kid” who supported Donald Trump. “I thought he was a Trump supporter,” a business associate said to reporters. “We were just talking about how the economy was doing good when Trump was there. He was like, ‘Hopefully we’ll have another Trump in office.” Macht is a successful real estate broker and does not outwardly present as some crazed lunatic. Yet, Kennedy’s team claims Macht had sent them hundreds of emails and was obsessed with the politician.

This is another example of the Deep State interfering in our elections. We must realize that Kennedy will continue speaking and questioning the government even if he is not elected president. The Deep State wants him silenced. People are waking up are realizing that he is far from a conspiracy theorist. These are clear attempts to murder a potential presidential candidate, and although we are far out from the election, RFK would be dead if not for his personal security team.

Categories:POLITICS

Harvard Harris Poll Shows RFK Jr. Independent Run Hurting Biden More than Trump


Posted originally on the CTH on October 22, 2023 

This is interesting.  As more people begin to realize the radical position of Robert Kennedy Jr’s policies, and as more people start to connect the dots between the CIA operative now in place and controlling his campaign, it appears the GOP/INDY shift away from RFK Jr is underway.

The latest Harvard Harris poll [DATA HERE] reflects a considerable shift in the electorate with more Democrats following the RFK Jr. operation.  President Donald Trump is winning in the head-to-head matchup between himself and Pudding Brain; however, when you add RFK Jr. into the mix, the Trump lead widens 39-33.

[Source]

When Cornell West is thrown into the indy mix, the Trump lead gets larger 39-31.

.

President Trump also continues crushing the Republican primary field.

.

Factually, the MAGA movement is the most broad and diverse coalition amid all the voting blocs.  The pragmatic, common sense electorate who are enthusiastic about the America First policy agenda represent the largest group of American voters.

MAGA is far larger than the Republican Party.  This continues to be the ultimate source of the battle that is raging on Capitol Hill.  The entrenched professional Republican class are against the America First agenda, and still in alignment with the multinational donors and billionaire influence agents.  However, the base voters are not affiliated with the agenda of the professionally Republican.

Keep smiling.

Wolverines!

Intending to Fracture Growing Black Support for Trump – Robert Kennedy Jr. Announces Support for Reparations


Posted originally on the CTH on October 18, 2023 | Sundance


The intent of the RFK Jr. independent campaign, as an operation to support Biden and hurt Donald Trump, becomes even more obvious when you look at the recent Marist Polling [SEE HERE].

  • In a three-way contest with Robert F. Kennedy Jr. running as an independent, Biden opens up a 7-point lead over Trump. 44% of registered voters support Biden. 37% back Trump, and 16% are for Kennedy.
  • With Kennedy in the race, Biden’s support dips 5 percentage points among Democrats while Trump loses 10 points among Republicans.

.

As noted, since before he officially made the change, this outcome is by design.  RFK Jr. is running as an independent for one specific purpose – block Trump.  That’s it folks.

That’s also the reason why RFK Jr. fired his campaign manager, Dennis Kucinich, and replaced him with his daughter-in-law, a former CIA operative.

{…] “Mr. Kennedy’s new campaign manager is Amaryllis Fox Kennedy, a former C.I.A. agent, memoirist and documentarian who in 2018 married Mr. Kennedy’s son, Robert F. Kennedy III.” (link)  Those who do not accept things as they are, are doomed to be victims of the ‘six-ways to Sunday’ group.

Keeping in direct alignment with the agenda, Robert Kennedy Jr. announced a rather radical proposal today, he is now in favor of reparations for black Americans.  The transparent intent?  Cut down the growing block of Trump supporters within the black community.

NEW YORK – Independent presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. supports issuing reparations to the black community, making him the most prominent 2024 candidate to favor the controversial policy meant to atone for slavery and legal segregation.

President Biden has largely been silent on the issue, leading to frustration among the far left.

Kennedy — who ditched his Democratic primary challenge to Biden earlier this month — has spoken out in favor of issuing federal dollars to “rebuild black infrastructure” like banks and businesses, and as well as “direct redress payments or tax credits” rather than no-strings cash giveaways.

“Communities that were specifically targeted for destruction need to be specifically targeted for repair,” he states on his campaign website. (more)

I cannot force people to see it, and I would never waste energy trying to convince.  I just assemble the data and accept things as they are, not as I would pretend them to be…

…. You know who else supports reparations?