When up is down and black is white and left is right there is no limit to what you can say.
That now failed headline is from Duncan Clark in the Guardian.
And, for good measure he added:
New estimate based on the forthcoming upturn in solar activity and El Niño southern oscillation cycles is expected to silence global warming sceptics
Just a few small problems there:
- Climategate gave skeptics a worldwide voice and stage
- Actual temperature has been flat, not increasing
- Actual solar activity has been far lower than predicted, not increasing
- What El Niño?
Let’s take them one by one.
1. Climategate: I’ll give Duncan this one, nobody could have predicted this event, even though many skeptics had been correctly predicting that behind the scenes there was a lot of “team collusion” going on, which was laid bare for all to see. See our WUWT Climategate section here.
2. Actual temperature has been flat, not increasing: Yes, and since this is a British newspaper, lets use British data…
View original post 112 more words