THOUSANDS OF IRAQIS FLEE TO TURKISH BORDER AS ISLAMIC STATE ADVANCES


With the Islamic State spreading so quickly its hard to believe that Obama and Kerry aren’t supporting them

Islamic State makes more gains in northern Iraq, as Christians flee


More bad news as the Islamic States does the bidding of the Bamster and Lurch!

Muslim Mob Abducts Christian Nurse From Her Home and Gang Rapes Her


Now Hillary would say, “What difference does it make now … ”

Re-Post from PamelaGeller.com by Pamela Geller on August 7, 2014

nurse

If the world thinks that pretending that this is not happening, or worse, ignoring it, is going to spare them the same fate, they are gravely mistaken.

This is the jihad that Obama aided and abetted in ushering in. This is Obama’s Libya — after his surrender in Benghazi.

The abduction of this young Filipino Christian took place only a few days after a Filipino construction worker was beheaded, amid allegations that he was killed for not being a Muslim.

But the UN seeks to prosecute Israelis for “war crimes” for defending themselves against this pox against humanity.

Every rational and freedom-loving man cannot fathom why the world is submitting to such savagery.

The woman was seized outside her residence on Wednesday and taken to an unknown location, where she was sexually abused by up to six men, the Philippines’ Foreign Affairs spokesman Charles Jose told reporters.

She was released about two hours later and taken to hospital for treatment.

The incident took place only a few days after a Filipino construction worker was beheaded, amid allegations he was killed for not being a Muslim.

Following the latest incident, the Filipino government called for the evacuation of its 13,000 citizens in Libya, which has been rocked by violence in the last few months.

A recent report explains how the Filipino government is now escorting all of its people from Libya:

The Philippines has dispatched its foreign secretary to oversee the evacuation of 13,000 citizens from Libya after a Filipino construction worker was beheaded and a nurse gang-raped there.

Foreign Secretary Albert del Rosario said on Thursday he was flying to Djerba island in neighbouring Tunisia to “try to convince our people to leave [Libya] because the situation there is very dangerous”.

The Philippine government ordered a mandatory evacuation on July 20, hours after the discovery in Benghazi city of the beheaded remains of a Filipino construction worker who had been abducted five days earlier.

On Wednesday a Filipina nurse was abducted by a gang of youths outside her residence in the capital Tripoli, then taken elsewhere where she was gang-raped by up to six suspects, the foreign department said.

She was released about two hours later and a Filipino consular team took her to hospital for treatment, a foreign department spokesman said.

“We condemn these crimes that have been committed against our people,” President Benigno Aquino’s spokesman Herminio Coloma said in Manila.

Why would the Muslims do this? Because their Filipino victims were Catholics, and anyone who has read Church History, will know what vicious and violent hatred Islam has had for the Papacy from the beginning. One news agency connected the rape and the beheading to the anti-Catholic vitriol of the Muslims in Libya:

Despite broad acceptance, the Filipino community has been harassed by Islamic extremists, partly because of the Catholic faith practiced by most Filipinos.

From the Reconquista to the Crusades, the Catholic Church was, and is still, the primary enemy of the Muslim heresy.

 

 

Will the Bamster and Lurch side with Hamas or Israel?


For Cairo deal, Israel calls for ban in Gaza on all but light arms, free hand against tunnels, rocket plants
Re-Post from DEBKAfile Exclusive Report August 6, 2014, 10:57 PM (IDT)

Senior Israeli negotiator in Cairo, Shin Bet Director Yoram Cohen

Senior Israeli negotiator in Cairo, Shin Bet Director Yoram Cohen
debkafile reports exclusively on the terms Israel handed in to the Cairo talks Wednesday Aug. 6 for a durable peace on the Gaza Strip. In the document Shin Bet Director Yoram Cohen, who leads the Israeli delegation, put before the Egyptian intermediaries, the first key condition is based on the Oslo 2 Accords, which restricted Palestinian brigades in the Gaza Strip and Judea and Samaria to bearing light firearms. The second condition would grant the Israeli military the freedom of action to strike a tunnel system designed for terrorist attacks and demolish plants manufacturing missiles.

 

Israel requires these two measures to be incorporated in any accords reached at the Cairo conference.

The 19-year old Oslo 2 accord, concluded in Washington on Sept. 28 1995, permitted Palestinian security forces to be equipped solely with light firearms take booty by Israel in the Galilee Peace operation against Palestinian forces in southern Lebanon.

The application of this provision to the Cairo accords, if signed, would outlaw Hamas’ possession of rockets of all types and heavy or sophisticated weaponry of any kind.

This provision has replaced Israel’s original demand for the full demilitarization of the Gaza Strip. Its implementation would require Hamas and other terrorist groups in the Gaza Strip to get rid of all their heavy weapons, including heavy machine guns and mortars.

Other members of the Israeli delegation are Yitzhak Molcho, personal adviser to Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu and Amos Gilead, political coordinator at the Defense Ministry. They submitted five more terms for a Gaza deal:

1. An inspection mechanism, whose nature remains to be determined, will be set up to monitor the 1-3 km deep security belt Israel is carving out inside the Gaza Strip along the 75 kilometers of its security border fence. This mechanism will ascertain that no military activity takes place.
2.  Gaza will not be allowed to have either an airport or a deep water port, as Hamas is demanding.
3.  All reconstruction work in the Gaza Strip or repairing the war damage, whether by the international community or Israel, will be channeled through the Palestinian Authority Chairman, Mahmoud Abbas.
4.  All of Gaza’s border crossings will be manned and operated by Palestinian Authority security personnel. Egypt and Israel have submitted this demand with regard to both their border terminals.
5.  Gaza reconstruction work will take place under international supervision.

debkafile’s sources in Cairo report that, after the senior Palestinian negotiator Assam Ahmed found acceptable Israel’s terms regarding Gaza armaments, a heated altercation erupted between the PA and Hamas delegations. Some Hamas envoys threatened to walk out if those terms were tabled and its own rejected. For now, they have refused to extend the three-day truce beyond Friday, Aug. 8.
The Israeli envoys figure that the negotiations may well stretch out over weeks, if not months.

As negotiations begin, Obama sides with Hamas


Israel has agreed to extend a ceasefire that ended a month of fighting in Gaza beyond its Friday expiration date, the Jerusalem Post reports. However, Hamas says it will resume fighting unless significant progress is made in negotiations.

For Hamas, significant progress means significant concessions on its demands for money, an end to Israel’s blockade, and access for Gaza’s Palestinians into Israel. If the past is any guide, Hamas would use the money and the blockade to rearm, and use access into Israel to conduct terrorism.

President Obama seems to side with Hamas. At a press conference today, he essentially parroted Hamas’ demands.

Obama stated that Gaza cannot remain closed off and needs help so it can rebuild. These are Hamas’ core demands. If they are met, Hamas has accomplished the objectives for which it started this war, and will be in an improved position to attack Israel in the future.

Obama claims not to sympathize with Hamas, but his substantive positions belie that assertion, which itself is a non-condemnation and thus far too soft.

Obama insisted that ordinary Palestinians living in the impoverished, blockaded Hamas-ruled territory need to have some prospects for an opening of Gaza so that they do not feel walled off. But they do have that prospect if they throw out Hamas, renounce terrorism, and back up the renunciation through their conduct.

But from all that appears, Obama sees continued Hamas rule as a given. And the “peace plan” he envisages, in which Hamas’ core demands are met, would all but ensure continued Hamas rule. Objectively, this amounts to sympathy — and more — for Hamas.

This won’t go down well with the Palestinian Authority and its supporters, who would like to see Hamas defeated. Accordingly, Obama offered them a sweetener — renewed peace talks regarding the West Bank, in which Israel will be pressured to make territorial concessions.

In short, as I predicted last night, Israel will be asked to make concessions both to Hamas — which it defeated militarily — and the PA — which was not even a party to the hostilities.

I hate to say it, but if the alternatives are discontinuation of the cease fire and significant negotiating progress along the lines Obama described, perhaps it’s best if Hamas breaks the current cease fire.

HOW OBAMA ARMED THE ISLAMIC CALIPHATE


Hey “What difference does it make now” the election is over!

Israel Converts 44% of Gaza Land Into Military Buffer Zone


Since HAMAS has only one objective and that is the elimination of Israel it’s amazing that Israel hasn’t destroyed all of Gaza. In the people there don’t like the result of the HAMAS attacks on Israel then maybe they should get rid of HAMAS themselves; or the Israels will eventually do it for them and it will not be nice!.

Netanyahu snatches Defeat from the Jaws of Victory!


Iran, Al Qaeda took note of curbs on IDF vanquishing Hamas, which now has core of a Palestinian army
Re-Post from DEBKAfile Exclusive Analysis August 6, 2014, 10:10 AM (IDT)

IDF Chariot tanks exit the Gaza Strip

IDF Chariot tanks exit the Gaza Strip

As the Israeli delegation arrived in Cairo for indirect talks with Hamas, at the end of the first 24 hours of a three-day ceasefire in the Gaza War, Israeli government spokesmen went to great lengths Tuesday night, Aug. 6, to convince the public that the Gaza war was over and the enemy seriously degraded.

Chief of Staff Lt. Gen. Benny Gantz went to so far as to declare: “We now move into a period of rehabilitation.” This was not exactly the message the soldiers wanted to hear from their commander as they headed out of the battlefields of Gaza after 28 days of hard fighting and heavy losses.

But government PR artists were already churning out a horror what-if scenario that depicted a theoretical operation for conquering the entire Gaza Strip.

This scenario, said to have been put before the security cabinet last week in the debate on tactics for the next phase of the operation, would have cost hundreds of lives of Israel soldiers and led to a five-year Israeli occupation for purging the territory of 20,000 terrorists and disabling their military machine.
This scenario was dreamed up to silence the malcontents, including citizens living within close range of the Gaza Strip, who were refusing to return home because the danger had not passed.

The alternatives which the cabinet considered never included full occupation of the Gaza Strip. The most serious option, which the ministers examined and rejected in the first week of the war, was to send troops in for a lightening strike to destroy Hamas’ command centers and core military structure and get out fast.  Had that option been pursued at an early stage in the conflict, instead of ten days of air strikes, it might have saved heavy Palestinian losses and property devastation, the extent of which troubles most Israelis too.

And this week again, the politicians running the war decided to cut it short, regardless of advice on feasible operations for bringing the counter-terror operation to a successful end and closure for the population living under Hamas terror for more than a decade.

The decision to go instead for a ceasefire and indirect talks with Hamas was a costly one for Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu at home and much criticized. On the first day of the ceasefire Tuesday, Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu’s rating in the polls dropped sharply to just over 60 percent, its pre-war rating, after soaring into the eighties at the peak of the operation.

The way Israel’s leaders handled and concluded the Gaza War has four consequences that transcend its immediate sphere:

1. The fact that, after taking a severe beating, Hamas is still standing and left with most of its military infrastructure unscathed, provides it with the core of a regular Palestinian army, which the Islamists did not have before the launch of Operation Defensive Edge on July 7. This core is already an active fighting force with good combat training and national popularity – not just in the Gaza Strip but also in the Palestinian Authority’s West Bank domain. So Hamas comes to the Cairo negotiating table with a freshly-minted military card.

2.  The prospects of a post-war accommodation that will change the Gaza Strip’s terrorist landscape are dim. Israeli government tacticians have hinted that Palestinian Authority Chairman Mahmoud Abbas might be a suitable figure for leading such an accommodation. This is a pipe dream. Hamas’ military wing would never contemplate giving this rival free rein in their territory. And, anyway, Abbas shows no inclination to fit into any Israeli schemes for Gaza.

3.  When Ban Ki-moon visited Jerusalem on July 22 to push for a ceasefire in Gaza and talks on the root causes of the Israeli-Palestinian dispute, Netanyahu burst out: You can’t talk to Hamas. They are Islamist extremists like Al Qaeda, IS, Taliban or Boko Haram!
Unnoticed by him, his words were picked up in that same Islamist world. Eyes there carefully tracked each stage of the Gaza conflict, after he was understood to have raised it to a level comparable to the war on Al Qaeda. So,after curtailing the operation against Hamas, Israel may find its hand has landed in a new wasps’ nest. At this moment, the Islamic State and Syrian Nusra Front are fighting to extend their Syrian and Iraqi footholds by a push into Lebanon. They may not stop there. If the jihadists on the march were permitted to judge the IDF incapable of vanquishing Hamas, they might turn to Israel and pose it with an extremely dangerous new threat.

4. Iran too will have taken note of the fact that, twice in two years, Israel’s leaders abstained from bringing to a victorious conclusion a war started by military forces which Tehran had fortified, trained and funded – first Hizballah in the 2006 Lebanon war, which ended in a draw, and now the contest with the Palestinian Islamists which ended in similar fashion.

Genocide In Northern Iraq – Tens Of Thousands Hide In Mountains of Sinjar Dying of Thirst While Samantha Power (Responsibility To Protect) Dines On Aged Beef and Papaya…


The Kurds aren’t radial enough for Obama to save he is more interested in supporting Hamas and the Islamic state.

ISLAMIC STATE INSURGENTS GETTING DANGEROUSLY CLOSE TO BAGHDAD


Lets not forget the Islamic State we still have them to worry about besides Ebola!