Mainstream media fake news will certainly continue unabated until Election Day
Trump Derangement Syndrome remains the only explanation for the failure of the mainstream media to laud President Trump for his two amazing diplomatic and historic breakthroughs over the past two weeks.
- Serbian President Vucic and Kosovo Prime Minister Hoti signed economic normalization agreements at the White House on 4 September—whilst President Trump also announced the normalization of ties and mutual recognition between Israel and Kosovo—a majority Muslim country—and Serbia’s commitment to move its Embassy to Jerusalem.
“I think everybody knows that we’ve been stuck politically in this issue for decades, and many times fighting about symbolic things. And what President Trump did from the very beginning is say: Let’s flip it. Let’s figure out how to do economics first. You can’t pay your rent and you can’t buy food with symbolism, but you can when you have a job.
And from the very beginning, what President Trump said is: Let’s give them a little taste of the Trump economy. Let’s show them how to develop economics, how to take industries and grow them. And let’s see if the concentration on economics and job creation can unstick the political stuff. That remains to be seen. “
Serbia’s President Vucic thanked President Trump for doing a “great job”—adding:
“When I say “great job,” I really mean it, because your people and you wanted to engage yourself into a matter that, as a matter of fact, very few people wanted to do. And also your commitment to stabilize the region and to bring peace and stability to the region is something that we appreciate a lot. It’s something of utmost significance for us.”
The best the New York Times could do was conclude that these announcements:
“provided Trump with a diplomatic win ahead of the November presidential election and furthers his administration’s push to improve Israel’s international standing.”
- The signing of the Abraham Accords and peace treaties between Israel, the United Arab Emirates and Bahrain on 15 September—the first peace treaties between Israel and Arab states since 1994.
The New York Times greeted these historic and ground breaking agreements advancing world peace and helping to end the Jewish-Arab conflict that has raged unresolved for 100 years with articles headlined:
- “A White House Ceremony Will Celebrate a Diplomatic Win and Campaign Gift”
- “The leaders of Israel, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates have a stake in President Trump’s re-election and helped him become a peacemaker.”
- “The U.A.E.-Israel Flight Is Nothing to Celebrate”
- “Israel, U.A.E. and Bahrain Sign Accords, With an Eager Trump Playing Host
White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany called out reporters for not asking even one question about Trump’s accomplishment and, instead, finding fault with the peace deals rather than give President Trump credit:
“What I will weigh into is the Middle East deal, the Middle East peace deal, signed yesterday that I did not receive a single question about. That was the first time it’s happened in a quarter-century.
“If Obama and Biden had achieved this, it would look a lot different.
“You wouldn’t have (MSNBC’s) Chuck Todd saying he’s uncomfortable with the deal that brings peace between the United Arab Emirates and Israel and Bahrain. You wouldn’t have CBS calling it ‘a business deal.’”
Two of the greatest foreign policy successes by any President ever are played down by the mainstream media as it continues to give no credit to the President in a concerted effort to see him fail to earn a second term.
Mainstream media fake news will certainly continue unabated until Election Day.