Secretary of State Marco Rubio Critically Important Speech to Munich Security Conference


Posted originally on CTH on February 14, 2026 | Sundance

Overnight in the USA time zones, Secretary of State Marco Rubio delivered a very important speech at the Munich Security Conference [3:00am ET].  The video is below [prompted] and a FULL transcription will soon follow.

This is a critically worded speech that is very important to listen to with great deliberation.  Within his remarks Rubio is telling Europe that we want to remain allied in our interests, but we are no longer going to allow the system of “globalism” to destroy our uniquely American life.

The United States is separating from the madness; this is not up for debate. The only question is whether Europe is too far gone, or whether they will join us.

The euphoria that followed the collapse of the Berlin Wall, “led us to a dangerous delusion.  That we had entered quote the end of history. That every nation would now be a liberal democracy; that the ties formed by trade and by commerce alone would now replace nationhood. That the rules-based global order, an overused term, would now replace the national interest, and that we would now live in a world without borders where everyone became a citizen of the world. This was a foolish idea that ignored both human nature and it ignored the lessons of over 5,000 years of recorded human history, and it has cost us dearly.” 

.

Thirty Years Later Thomas Massie Discovers Victoria’s Secret Founder Les Wexner Was Business Associate of Jeffrey Epstein


Posted originally on CTH on February 11, 2026 | Sundance

I said Monday on Twitter: “Seriously. Correct me if I’m wrong. For more than a decade we have known that billionaire Les Wexner from Victoria’s Secret was the originating money man behind Jeffrey Epstein.

This should not be some kind of revelation, as it was widely discussed by those who researched Epstein over a decade ago. Wexner’s money was the originating capital for what would later become Epstein’s influence empire.

Additionally, and again, stop me if this old news is incorrect, well over a decade ago it became openly known that the “PINK” brand of Victoria’s Secret was specifically created due to the sexuality of young girls becoming part of the marketing influence of Epstein.

Wexner created the original VS girls, and the influence of Epstein (underage sexual perversions) then led to the adding of the VS “PINK” sub-brand.

Are we supposed to understand this is all new information? Honest question. No snark. I’m just confused by this sudden newness of it. We been knew.”

The above VH1 segment was from 2007; however, even ten years prior to that it was commonly known that Les Wexner from Victoria’s Secret was the source of most of Jeffrey Epstein’s start-up finances. The resulting social network was fraught with sexual weirdos, and the VS brand alignment just fit with the club.

Suddenly, Representative Thomas Massie, a Sea Island asset if ever there was one, is proclaiming the Epstein file information outlining the relationship with Wexner is new information, stunning in scope and worthy of extraordinary time to explore.  It’s all weird.

VIA NBC – […] The newly released version of the 2019 document shows eight people are listed as co-conspirators, including four whose names are not redacted: Wexner, the former CEO of Victoria’s Secret, Lesley Groff, Epstein’s longtime secretary, the late modeling agent Jean-Luc Brunel, and Ghislaine Maxwell, the only person who was charged in connection with Epstein. She was convicted of sex trafficking charges and is serving a 20-year prison sentence.

Four other names on the document are still redacted. It’s unclear who those people are but prosecutors have said that Epstein used women he preyed on as recruiters. A separate document dated August 2019 indicated that some of the others were victims as well, and had been cooperating with investigators.

A Wexner legal representative said in a statement to NBC News Tuesday that “The Assistant U.S. Attorney told Mr. Wexner’s legal counsel in 2019 that Mr. Wexner was neither a co-conspirator nor target in any respect. Mr. Wexner cooperated fully by providing background information on Epstein and was never contacted again.”

Wexner had a long relationship with Epstein that dated back to the 1980s, and hired him to manage his personal finances. He’s said he cut ties to Epstein after he was accused of sexually abusing minors in Florida. It was after that Wexner said he “discovered that he had misappropriated vast sums of money from me and my family.”

Wexner’s name was also mentioned in a July 2019 FBI email about possible co-conspirators that was made public as part of the DOJ release. Another August 2019 FBI email said there was “limited evidence regarding his involvement.”

He is scheduled to be deposed by the House Oversight Committee next week. (more)

The first time I heard the information about Wexner and Epstein was sometime in the mid 1990’s.  It was well known.

There is a lot of horrible, creepy and perverted stuff in the Epstein file releases that is factually new information.  However, the relationship between Jeffrey Epstein and Les Wexner is not new. Perverse, yes -as it was even then; but not new.  There were even documentaries about it, one of them I think was called “Angels and Demons“.

.

Maybe it wasn’t as widely known as I thought?

School Shooting in Tumbler Ridge, British Columbia Leaves 10 Killed, Including Shooter – The “Gender” of Shooter Creating Angst


A horrific school shooting in Canada has resulted in the death of 10 people. Seven people at the school, two people in a residence nearby and the shooter. The details are starting to come out, but for some reason there is a concerning aspect to the “gender” of the shooter.

The Associated Press describes the situationVANCOUVER, British Columbia (AP) — A shooting at a school in British Columbia left eight dead including a woman whom police believe to be the shooter, while two more people were found dead at a nearby home, Canadian authorities said Tuesday.

The Royal Canadian Mounted Police said more than 25 people are injured, including two who were airlifted to hospital with life-threatening injuries, after the shooting at Tumbler Ridge Secondary School.” (more)

BBC SUMMARIZESPolice say an attacker killed nine people before taking their own life on Tuesday. – Six victims were found dead inside Tumbler Ridge Secondary school, while a seventh person died on the way to hospital. The body of the attacker was also found at the school. – Two more people were found dead inside a residence nearby. – Police described the suspect as a “female in a dress with brown hair” in an active shooter alert sent to the community. – At least two other people were taken to hospital with serious or life-threatening injuries following the attack, and as many as 25 people were being treated for non-life-threatening injuries, police said. – Canada’s Prime Minister, Mark Carney, said he is “devastated” by the shooting and that his government “stands with all British Columbians as they confront this horrible tragedy.” – The PM cancelled his upcoming trip to the Munich Security Conference in response to the shooting. (link)

If this information is correct and the shooter was a trans, I can only imagine the level of political correctness that will follow from Canada about the shooting.

Canada is the global woke central. February 11, 2026 | Sundance

Rubio Designates Egyptian, Jordanian and Lebanese Chapters of Muslim Brotherhood as Foreign Terrorist Organizations


Posted originally on CTH on January 13, 2026 | Sundance 

Secretary of State Marco Rubio has announced the first official set of Muslim Brotherhood chapters that are designated as “global terrorist” organizations. The first set will not come as a big surprise: Egypt, Jordan and Lebanon.

The Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood were chased out of the country by President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi over a decade ago. The Jordanian chapter is similarly aligned and was previously targeted by King Abdullah. The Lebanese faction is not as well known, but their support for Hamas is well understood.

Secretary of State Marco Rubio – Today, as a first step in support of President Trump’s commitment to eliminate the capabilities and operations of Muslim Brotherhood chapters that pose a threat to the United States as described in Executive Order 14362, the United States is imposing terrorist designations against the Lebanese, Jordanian, and Egyptian chapters of the Muslim Brotherhood.

The Department of State is designating the Lebanese Muslim Brotherhood as a Foreign Terrorist Organization and a Specially Designated Global Terrorist (SDGT), and the group’s leader Muhammad Fawzi Taqqosh as an SDGT. Concurrently, the Department of the Treasury is designating the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood and Jordanian Muslim Brotherhood as SDGTs for providing material support to Hamas.

These designations reflect the opening actions of an ongoing, sustained effort to thwart Muslim Brotherhood chapters’ violence and destabilization wherever it occurs. The United States will use all available tools to deprive these Muslim Brotherhood chapters of the resources to engage in or support terrorism. (READ MORE)

Keep in mind, the Muslim Brotherhood is the fabric on the umbrella of political Islam. Each faction represents an individual spline on the umbrella construct, but the Muslim Brotherhood overall is a political extremist system for various levels of authentic Islam.

The regional chapters that really matter, the difficult ones to navigate, will be in Qatar, Syria and especially the Turkish factions. These are more politically connected to the home government interests.

Stephen Miller Predicts the $1+ Billion Somali Fraud in Minnesota “The Greatest Financial Fraud Scandal in American History”


Posted originally on CTH on December 13, 2025 | Sundance

White House Deputy Chief of Staff Stephen Miller appears on Fox News to discuss the federal investigation that is taking place into a massive welfare and subsidy scam uncovered in Minnesota.  At the heart of the issue are thousands of Somali immigrants who were allowed into the U.S. and have abused various aid programs.

There are also reports indicating that 70% of the economy in the country of Somalia now comes from remittances sent by this same community, including money sent to al-Shabaab terrorist groups.  The scale of the fraud is jaw-dropping as almost every financial aid program is being abused by the Somali immigrant community. WATCH:

This year Federal and state prosecutors opened multiple investigations into fraud tied to Minnesota programs being abused by the Somali community.

An investigation into “Feeding Our Future” (a child‑nutrition nonprofit) led to dozens of indictments and it got worse as officials also began investigating Medicaid Housing Stabilization Services and alleged false autism diagnoses tied to reimbursements. Acting U.S. Attorney Joseph Thompson has described the scope of the fraud as astonishing and labeled the issue a “crisis.”

President Trump announced the immediate termination of Temporary Protected Status for Somalis in Minnesota, citing fraud and “money laundering.” The DOJ, CMS and various cabinet agencies are also investigating various programs to determine the full scope of the financial fraud.

Meanwhile DHS and the FBI are reviewing remittance destinations to determine potential terrorist connections, and Minnesota Governor Tim Walz blames President Trump for noticing the issue.

DC Mayor Announces City-Wide Curfew After Teenagers Create Mayhem


Posted originally on CTH on November 1, 2025 | Sundance

On Saturday, Washington DC Mayor Muriel Bowser announced an emergency order, with a city-wide curfew for anyone under 18, beginning Saturday night.

The curfew will go into effect at 11pm Nov. 1, through 6am the next morning, and will continue nightly until Nov. 5. The order gives Metropolitan Police Chief Pamela Smith the power to identify “high risk” areas in the city, where she can begin the curfew as early as 6pm.

[source]

The emergency action by the DC Mayor is in response to chaos in the streets in/around the Navy Yard area where five teens were arrested and the National Guard were forced to break up several fights and try to restore law and order.

WASHINGTON DC – […] Bowser’s office said the curfew was a direct response to the hundreds of kids fighting in Navy Yard Friday night.

The curfew will go into effect at 11 p.m. Saturday until 6 a.m. on Sunday, and will continue nightly until Wednesday, Nov. 5, Bowser’s office said.

Bowser’s Emergency Order will also allow Metropolitan Police Chief Pamela Smith to designate parts of the city as “high risk for disorderly conduct by youths,” allowing her to implement a curfew as early as 6 p.m. Smith will also be able to declare an area as a curfew zone in areas where eight or more juveniles have or may soon gather. (read more)

DC Metro Police Alert HERE