Posted originally on the conservative tree house on September 12, 2021 | Sundance | 115 Comments
Twitter user Jason Bailey [LINK HERE] has done a deep dive into the latest CDC data on SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19). There is obviously a lot of noise amid the competing COVID narratives, as politicians and media are intent on weaponizing the fear for maximum political value. Baily provides the links and just looks at the raw data.
CDC COVID Data Here – and Spreadsheets in pdf format ARE HERE
We know that much of the raw data underlying the CDC statistics are inflated by the way the data is collected and manipulated by the hospitals and healthcare system. However, that said, if we just accept the raw CDC data and evaluate what they are collecting as a way to estimate the risks….here’s the outcome.
♦ Facts as of 9/4/21:
- TOTAL CASES (US): 40,048,255
- TOTAL DEATHS (US): 643,858
♦ DEATHS BY AGE:
- 50-64 years: 106,674 (.27% of total cases)
- 65-74 years: 144,020 (.36% of total cases)
- 75-84 years: 173,655 (.43% of total cases)
- 85+ years: 185,188 (.46% of total cases)
♦ TOTAL DEATHS account for 1.6% of total cases.
- 78.1% of TOTAL DEATHS are over the age of 65.
- 94.7% of TOTAL DEATHS are over the age of 50.
- 6% of TOTAL DEATHS are attributed to Covid only.
- 94% of TOTAL DEATHS have an average of 2.9 co-morbidities (12/6/20).
Why is COVID-19 being disproportionately hyped as such a dangerous threat, when the reality of the statistical danger is much less than the intense level of hype? That is the key question.