Posted originally on the CTH on February 13, 2023 | Sundance
The statements by National Security Council coordinator for strategic communications at the White House, John Kirby, could not be more incredulous if he tried. “The truth is that we haven’t been able to gain access to the objects that were shot down Friday, Saturday and yesterday because of the weather conditions. The third one was shot down yesterday over Lake Huron so it’s underwater,” Kirby declared earlier this morning.
According to John Kirby, the pentagon has no idea what objects they have shot out of the sky, no idea what they are used for, no idea where they came from and not a single one of the three this weekend has been recovered. At this point all of these government officials are beclowning themselves.
Kirby even says these objects could be commercial in nature, belonging to some tech company doing mapping etc and do not have to be ‘nefarious at all’. Yet if that were the case, the people who launched them would need licenses and would likely be making some form of admission. This is well beyond silly.
According to Kirby, “there could be totally explainable reasons for why these objects are flying around all there,” he said, adding, “there are corporate entities that operate these kind of things, we just don’t know as soon as we can get to the debris we’ll share what we can. It doesn’t have to be nefarious.“
Pentagon officials held a press conference Sunday night in the middle of the Super Bowl. They failed to answer any questions. General Glen VanHerck was specifically asked if it’s possible the objects are indicative of extraterrestrial life; yes, aliens. General VanHerk’s response, “I’ll let the intel community and the counterintelligence community figure that out. I haven’t ruled out anything,” he said.
Goofy. All of it.
Kirby will deliver another briefing from the White House at 1:00pm ET.