Posted originally on the conservative tree house on April 28, 2021 | Sundance | 129 Comments
Kelli Ward provides a quick video update on the drama surrounding the Maricopa County ballot audit in Arizona. Chairwoman Ward walks through the courtroom decisions from earlier today and provides an update on the ballot counting and verification.
- (1) The audit will continue. The Arizona judge denied a temporary restraining order.
- (2) Judge made clear that democrats have provided no evidence to support their claims of audit impropriety.
- (3) The lead auditing firm must release their auditing process and systems to the public.
- (4) After the Arizona Secretary of State previously refused the invitation to participate in the audit; the democrats have no reversed course and argued with the court to have the SoS and legal counsel present. The judge gave both sides until 5pm to work it out.
- (5) Auditing firm Cyber Ninjas continues as previously outlined.
President Donald J Trump also released another statement about the audit earlier today: