The Arizona Audit results are In The Election must be decertified
Friday, September 24th was a day that will go down in history. The results of the months long Arizona forensic audit was finally presented to the public. The conclusion was undeniable. The Arizona presidential election was rife with fraud and many election integrity issues.
This was an audit of Maricopa county, just one county in Arizona.
Here are just some of the many findings:
- Canvass showed over 3,400 more ballots were cast than recorded
- Over 9,000 more mail-in ballots were received and recorded than the official number of mail-in ballots sent out by the county
- Precincts show more ballots cast on election day than people who showed up to vote. 1,551 extra votes.
- Approximately 2,500 ballots were shown in the early vote returns that do not have a voter listed as casting them.
- Over 255,000 early votes shown in the county final vote file do not have a corresponding entry in the early voting returns file
- Over 23,000 voted by mail after moving after the October 5th cutoff
- 2,382 voters cast votes in Maricopa county, in person, after moving out of the county
- Over 2,000 voters who moved out of Arizona during the 29 days before the election were given a full ballot instead of a presidential-only ballot.
- Close to 300 deceased voters potentially vote.
- There is an unprecedented number of discrepancies in the vote total.