Armstrong Economics Blog/Politics
Re-Posted Jul 8, 2020 by Martin Armstrong
QUESTION: Hello Martin
When will the madness stop!
I am Scottish and our first minister is mandating face masks in all shops from July 10th. Even though the virus peaked in April. Interesting that her advisor is an American professor at Edinburgh University who also co-authored a book with Chelsea Clinton. She (first minister) is also an ardent supporter of Hilary Clinton and Macron. God help us!
We are strong people but many people are so deeply asleep and believe the rhetoric being pumped out.
I am aware that you must be working all the hours you can but is there any way that you would produce reports on the fate of individual countries? Got a gut feeling that we are heading straight into a Marxist regime.
Cannot thank you enough for all you do and your blog every day. The world has to wake up soon and combat what these bastards have unleashed. (sorry for the swearing)
all the best to you
ANSWER: I am doing my best and will try to put together reports on various countries. The markets are incredible forecasters on their own for they reflect both domestic and international capital flow movements. This is clearly a political coup, and of course, the press will not report that fact. Even the Economist came out and said Trump has only a 10% chance of winning. The polls are so distorted, as they were for 2016 and Brexit, but this time it is on steroids. This is really an all-out battle for our future that they are trying to construct in their own image. This is very much the same as the Marxist revolution of 1848 and 1917.
This is straight out of the historical manual on how to take over a government — divide the people so they beg for protection from the government. They will always divide the people into groups that can be determined by ethnicity, race, religion, or political philosophy which serve to divide the country making one group afraid of the other.
The FIRST thing you must do is divide and conquer by dividing the people into groups to oppose one another. Historically, you can use race, religion, or political philosophy (left v right).
- a) Create laws that are unfair and favor one group over another which builds resentment
- b) The protests will begin to complain about what becomes political correctness where everyone becomes offended by the slightest comment
- c) The media constantly exposes this situation to ensure it remains on the front pages
- d) This leads to the breakdown of society turning families against one another and breaking friendships
SECOND: The second phase is the groups begin to isolate themselves and mass protests typically follow.
- a) this phase will typically unleash some violence which then only emboldens each group against each other.
THIRD: The groups will typically create their own safe zones which can often become city against city or region against region.
- a) people will begin to arm themselves for protection against each other
- b) the police are not viewed as trustworthy or stand down and as long as they support the government, they are seen as the enemy
- c) this is typically when cleansing takes place – the elimination of members of the opposing group within their safe zone
FOURTH: When the people are sufficient at each others’ throats, this is when the tyrants come to the rescue with promises of peace but they imposed absolute rule. The people will surrender all liberty at this point to obtain security.
This is how every tyrant takes over an empire, nation, or city-state and the people will beg them for peace and calm.
This is why I have been saying my fear is what comes AFTER Trump — not Trump. Most people remain oblivious to the patterns and we can see already this play is in full motion. The last 8.6 years between 2024 and 2032 will be politically unstable.
I do believe if enough people understand this scheme, we can win. What is very clear coming from the computer remains that they will fail and their great dream of a new Marxist world order will implode.