Posted originally on The Conservative Tree Hose on November 4, 2020 by sundance
The election results are still unknown as the sun rises on November 4, 2020. The presidential race is in a state of flux as several key state contests remain undecided. Georgia and North Carolina are likely to be added to President Trump’s electoral tally; and there is a possibility Arizona’s current result in favor of Joe Biden may change depending on outstanding mail-in ballots.
Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania all reported a cessation of ballot counting shortly after midnight. However, some returns were updated. At this point we all watch and wait to see what those key states do with their outstanding ballots.
Current electoral count is Biden 227 -vs- Trump 213 [270 needed to win]
- New York Times Election Results Website HERE (manipulative)
- Politico Election Results Website HERE (more manipulative)
- Fox News Election Results Website HERE (most manipulative)
- CNN Election Results Website HERE (more manipulative)
- Green Papers Election Results Website HERE (least manipulative)
- Decision Desk HQ Election Results Website HERE (least manipulative)