Posted originally on the conservative tree house on November 7, 2021 | Sundance | 204 Comments
A comprehensively incompetent U.S. Energy Secretary, Jennifer Granholm, has the audacity to say that Biden’s administration has no responsibility for gas prices likely to reach $4/gal, and Americans this year are almost certain to pay historic amounts for home heating oil and natural gas.
Everything in this soundbite from her interview with CNN is stunningly false, manipulative and misleading. The U.S. has an abundant amount of energy resources, likely more oil than all other OPEC countries combined in Alaska alone. The issue is a current administration that refuses to extract oil and natural gas because they are purposefully and intentionally intent on destroying the U.S. economy under the guise of climate change.
Granholm admits that gasoline is likely to go beyond $4/gal in the national average, and home heating costs are almost certain to crush Americans this year. Infuriating to see such willful stupidity go unchallenged. WATCH:
So what can a U.S. President and administration specifically do?
We have abundant U.S. energy resources. Quite literally the strongest in the entire world.
- Permit the use of preexisting approved leases in ANWAR (Alaska) to put more volume into the Alaskan oil pipeline that is severely underutilized.
- Finish the Dakota access pipeline.
- Reapprove the preexisting energy leases in New Mexico, Arizona, NE Atlantic and Gulf of Mexico.
- Retract the stoppage of the Keystone pipeline to permit efficient oil transport shipments from Canada.
- Stop blocking the expansion of coastal oil refineries in Texas, Louisiana and Alabama (regulatory issue), as well as Northwest, Northeast and Southeast Seaboard.
- Continue to develop natural gas as a clean burning fuel.
- Drive Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) as an export.
None of this requires any approval from OPEC. Strategically, the all of the above approach enhances U.S. national security and diminishes the influence of Russia, China and Iran. Within six months of the above, gasoline will plummet.