Armstrong Economics Blog/The Hunt for Taxes
RE-Posted Apr 29, 2017 by Martin Armstrong
- In order to achieve the American Dream, Americans must be able to keep more money in their pockets and increase after-tax wages.
- We must work to simplify the tax code by reducing the number of income brackets.
- Income Taxes are no longer necessary when money is not tangible. See solution on YouTube
We must discourage corporate inversions in order to grow the American economy.
- We must make America a globally competitive nation again.
- Our plan must be fiscally responsible in order to not add to our already staggering debt.
- We must eliminate the death tax.
- We must reduce or eliminate deductions and loopholes that only benefit the very rich.
- Simplifying the tax code and cutting every American’s taxes will boost consumer spending while encouraging savings and investment.
- We must cut the corporate tax rate and allow the United States to compete internationally.
- Corporations must no longer be able to defer taxes on income earned abroad.
- Our lower tax rate must also apply to small business, allowing entrepreneurs and freelancers to grow and prosper.
- Our lower tax rates will provide a tremendous stimulus for the economy, significant GDP growth, and a huge number of new jobs.
- Our tax code overhaul must return power to the states.
- We must eliminate the marriage penalty and the Alternative Minimum Tax.
- We must allow working parents to deduct childcare expenses for up to four children and elderly dependents.
- We must reduce or eliminate the capital gains tax.
- We must have import tariffs from other countries at the same rates as those countries that impose on U.S. products.
- We must change the border-adjustment tax so companies can no longer deduct imports as costs.
- We must pass tax reform legislation in order to ‘Make America Great Again!’