Armstrong Economics Blog/War Re-Posted Nov 16, 2022 by Martin Armstrong
(click on image to enlarge)
I have spent my entire career attempting to prove my own computer system wrong. It brought me no pleasure to reveal that the world was heading into a world war. The War Cycle has never been wrong.
Poland’s attack appears similar to the Lusitania sinking that began World War II. They have lied to start every war using excuses from weapons of mass destruction to the fact that Germans sank the Lusitania because the US was secretly using passenger ships to move weapons to Britain. The collaboration of NATO means that all countries must now act.
- Collective defence means that an attack against one Ally is considered as an attack against all Allies.
- The principle of collective defence is enshrined in Article 5 of the Washington Treaty.
- NATO invoked Article 5 for the first time in its history after the 9/11 terrorist attacks against the United States.
- NATO has taken collective defence measures on several occasions, including in response to the situation in Syria and the Russian invasion of Ukraine.
- NATO has standing forces on active duty that contribute to the Alliance’s collective defence efforts on a permanent basis.
Bombing Poland is akin to bombing all NATO countries, and each country must collectively respond. NATO was never a means to curb warfare. They have been lining up troops around Eastern Europe in preparation for this moment. Governments would not have sent troops overseas to train Ukrainian soldiers if they did not expect to participate in a war themselves. Hold tight, as this is tragically the beginning.