Book Review “The Real Anthony Fauci”


Bill Gates, Big Pharma, and the Global War on Democracy and Public Health Published on November 16, 2021

I have been Robert F. Kennedy Jr. over the last year or so as he traveled to world giving talk about what was happening to Western Civilization. I was impressed by his knowledge of what was going on as I also had come to many of the same conclusions, maybe even more, because of my military background as a Green Beret and set up a blog in 2014 to promote my views. I used the Special Forces Green Beret motto De Oppresso Liber (liberation of the oppressed) since i felt that the citizens of Western Civilization, and in particular the United States home of the free because of the brave was under assault by enemies both foreign and domestic. The image below is of Robert F. Kennedy taken from the January 23, 2022 Robert F. Kennedy Jr. and Robert Malone ‘Defeat the Mandates’ march on National Mall.

Kennedy’s book is a masterpiece of detail and fact foot noted extensively more so then any book I have ever read and I have read a lot of them. I already knew maybe 1% of what he wrote on and I have no reason to doubt the other 99% so I highly recommend reading this book. But I do caution you as the fact Kennedy has unconverted will disturb you and result in your questioning the very foundations of our entire medical system. Kennedy’s book with be viewed in the future as the cornerstone of breaking down and exposing the corruption in our medical system and the federal, State and local governing bodies.

If you have read Alexis de Tocqueville’s book Democracy in America Part I published in 1835 and Part II in 1840 you will understand how far we have fallen form the genius of out Founders and their U.S. Constitution and the Bill of Rights. We stropped teaching about the “importance” of our Constitution in public high schools and colleges a long time ago. Today its just a obsolete historical document. And in fact the National Archives now has ‘harmful content’ warning for the US Constitution, and all other related documents.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.