Posted originally on the conservative tree house on October 6, 2021 | Sundance | 295 Comments
The larger American awakening to the Potemkin Biden administration continues. Those attempting to prop up the regime have literally built a stage set in the Eisenhower Building where carefully scripted attempts to broadcast the White House occupant take place.
There couldn’t be a better optical reference for a fake administration than using a prop-set to control the gibberish. Today they used the stage to broadcast an effort by Biden to push a debt ceiling increase and promote his Build Back Better agenda. It didn’t go too well. Meanwhile, the “Let’s Go Brandon“, aka “f**k Joe Biden” chants continue to reverberate coast to coast.
Quinnipiac released a poll today [Data Link Here] showing a massive drop in support for the fake presidency. Of course, the one-third of the support network and insufferable media crews are in denial. Actually, it’s not denial per se’; in reality, the coordinated effort is more akin to gaslighting the nation in an effort to prop up the puppet.
- Biden approval has sunk to just 38% in the latest Quinnipiac University Poll. A large majority, 53%, disapprove.
- By 2-1, independents disapprove of Biden, 60%-32%.
- A larger majority 55% to 42% confirm the Biden administration is not competent.
- 50% believe Biden is not honest, while 44% said he is.
- 56% believe his leadership stinks, while 41% sense he has “good leadership”.
- 55% disapprove of his handling of the economy, 39% approve.
- 58% disapprove of his job as commander in chief, 37% approve.
- 67% said Biden is wrong on immigration and border issues, 23% approve.
Obviously, the crew using Biden don’t care about his polling numbers because he is, for all intents and purposes, a disposable puppet. However, the polling does show that more people can see it.