Posted originally on the conservative tree house on March 7, 2022
White House Press Secretary Jennifer Psaki said today the Biden administration will try to reduce the impact of rising oil prices for American consumers but will not do anything to allow increased production of U.S. energy resources.
Oh, and it’s all Vladimir Putin’s fault, WATCH:
I’ll keep repeating it, because many people just don’t understand the unique nature of our North American position. Energy resources are nation specific. Ireland, the U.K, Europe, or Australia, do not have abundant oil and natural gas deposits like the U.S. does. ANWAR has more oil than Saudi Arabia.
A U.S. president can and does control the price of gasoline. What can a U.S. President and administration specifically do? We have abundant U.S. energy resources. Quite literally the strongest in the entire world.
- Permit the use of preexisting approved leases in ANWAR (Alaska) to put more volume into the Alaskan oil pipeline that is severely underutilized.
- Finish the Dakota access pipeline.
- Re-approve the preexisting energy leases in New Mexico, Arizona, NE Atlantic and Gulf of Mexico.
- Retract the stoppage of the Keystone pipeline to permit efficient oil transport shipments from Canada.
- Stop blocking the expansion of coastal oil refineries in Texas, Louisiana and Alabama (regulatory issue), as well as Northwest, Northeast and Southeast Seaboard.
- Continue to develop natural gas as a clean burning fuel.
- Drive Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) as an export.
.Unfortunately, this would mean reversing the entire energy policy of the current administration. The existing energy inflation and high prices of oil, natural gas and gasoline are a direct and intentional part of Joe Biden’s policy. That policy is driven by the leftist demand for a “green new deal.”
None of the actions above require any approval from OPEC. Strategically, the ‘all of the above’ approach enhances U.S. national security and diminishes the influence of Russia, China and Iran. Within six months of the above, gasoline will plummet.