Lee Camp Published originally on Rumble on November 26, 2022
This is not just a Recession — it is a Massive Economic Shift!


“Crowds? I see nothing. I’m surprised,” retail worker Jeremy Pritchett told FOX 2. “Normally, it’s wrapped all the way around the building. Today: no one.”
That’s the typical ground report from areas all over the country. No one, literally almost no one, is doing any holiday shopping and the traditional Black Friday rush to get deals and discounts just didn’t happen. Financial media are scratching their puzzlers, perplexed with furrowed brows.

Interestingly, almost every financial media outlet is using the same Retail Federation talking point about anticipating an 8% increase in holiday sales this year. Apparently, pretenses must be maintained. Meanwhile, news crews and camera crews are having a desperate time finding any holiday shopping to use as background footage for the claims that sales are strong.
“Look, over there. There’s a person buying something. Oh, wait, no, that’s just an employee dusting the empty cash register.” At a certain point, one would have to believe reality would run head-first into the mass delusional pretending. Maybe this holiday season will be it, maybe not.
Reuters – […] About 166 million people were planning to shop from Thursday’s Thanksgiving holiday through this coming “Cyber Monday,” according to the National Retail Federation, almost 8 million more than last year. But with sporadic rain in some parts of the country, stores were less busy than usual on Black Friday.
“Usually at this time of the year you struggle to find parking. This year, I haven’t had an issue getting a parking spot,” said Marshal Cohen, chief industry adviser of the NPD Group Inc.
“It’s a lot of social shopping, everybody is only looking to get what they need. There is no sense of urgency,” Cohen added, based on his store checks in New York, New Jersey, Maryland and Virginia.
At the American Dream mall in East Rutherford, New Jersey, there were no lines outside stores. A Toys ‘R’ Us employee was handing out flyers with a list of the Black Friday “door buster” promotions. (read more)

It’s almost Kafkaesque to see how the media are continuing to maintain economic pretenses, yet the reality of a completely collapsed consumer economy is physically staring them in the face.
(Bloomberg) – Activity Light at One San Francisco Mall (4:40 p.m.) – At the Stonestown mall in San Francisco, shoppers were few and far between. The Target and Zara stores were mostly empty, and there was no line for the mall’s Santa Claus. Uniqlo and Apple were the busiest locations, but they still weren’t crowded.
[…] Crowds were thin in the late morning at the Stamford Town Center mall. Kay Jeweler, empty. Safavieh, empty. Only a couple of people waited at the checkout line at Forever 21 and just a few were in line for a purchase at Barnes & Noble.
[…] At a Target store on Chicago’s North Side, the parking lot was barely half full at about 9 a.m. local time. Shoppers were greeted with $3 ornaments and discounted Christmas trees when entering, and the store seemed calm and relatively quiet.
[…] The Macy’s in Stamford, Connecticut, was neat and orderly — maybe a little too neat and orderly on a day associated with shopping chaos. The furniture section was nearly deserted, though there were more shoppers looking at shoes. (read more)
.
Many people have been following the story of the four Idaho University college students who were murdered last weekend. In part of a video released by police a person of material interest was noted, and police asked for help with identifying him.

The person has now been identified and is reportedly cooperating with police.
(Via Dail Mail) – The man who was filmed with two of the four murdered Idaho students in their last hours has been ‘identified’ and is ‘cooperating with police,’ according to one of the victims’ sisters.
The young man’s name has not yet been made public but he was he was filmed walking up to a food truck with Madison Mogen and Kaylee Goncalves on Sunday at 1.45am – less than two hours before they were murdered in their home.
He was filmed standing near the girls but not speaking to them as they waited for their food from the truck. Once they were handed their order, the girls – who staff said appeared to be slightly intoxicated – walked off together, leaving him behind.
On Thursday night, Kaylee’s sister told Chris Cuomo on his NewsNation show that the boy had been identified. ‘I think a lot of people were curious about that person. We were able to identify him.
” What everybody is talking about now is not knowing why police are saying we don’t have to panic. Nobody is panicking necessarily… but no one is walking around at night either.” “And as far as I know, he has cooperated with the police. And that’s all that I know about that,’ she said. (link)

NBC journalist Miquel Almaguer reported on The Today Show {Direct Rumble Link} that Paul Pelosi opened the door, didn’t declare an emergency….. and then walked back to his attacker and was attacked. The report by Almaguer contradicted the FBI probable cause statement as written. NBC immediately scrubbed the Almaguer report after broadcast and then suspended journalist Miquel Almaguer.
However, now that the midterm election is over, NBC Bay Area reporter Bigad Shaban did some further research, talking directly to police sources who reviewed the body cam footage. Mr. Shaban confirmed the details of the original NBC reporting by Miguel Almaguer on November 4th that led to his suspension. Something sketchy is going on here.

(Via NBC) – […] Police body camera video that captured the attack on Paul Pelosi, and the moments leading up to it, contradict one of the details included in the Department of Justice’s account of what happened that evening, according to a source familiar with the Pelosi investigation who personally viewed the body camera footage and spoke to the NBC Bay Area Investigative Unit.
In recent days, the Department of Justice and the San Francisco District Attorney’s Office have outlined differing accounts of who opened the door when police responded to Pelosi’s 911 call. (read more with video report)
The facts as described in the FBI report are not accurate.
NBC corporate suspended journalist Miquel Almaguer for reporting the correct facts.
NBC2 Bay Area, Bigad Shaban, confirms the Almaguer report with the police after the midterms.
This FBI report is false:



Nerves are on edge as the police in/around Moscow, Idaho, admit today the person or persons who murdered four University of Idaho students is still unknown.
In the early morning hours of Sunday four students were stabbed to death in their off-campus residence. Media descriptions of the scene are gruesome in the extreme as blood was reported to be oozing from the floor and building.
The victims (pictured left) are Ethan Chapin, 20; Madison Mogen, 21; Xana Kernodle, 20; and Kaylee Goncalves, 21, who police say were attacked with an “edged weapon” likely a knife.
All four victims were killed by stabbing. There were two other people in the house who did not hear anything and are not suspects.
According to Fox news, Police have not recovered a weapon or publicly identified a suspect in the quadruple homicide, which has shaken the small town of 25,000 people. (more)

Dave Rubin of “The Rubin Report” shares a clip of Gretchen Whitmer seeming to confuse remote learning with in person learning with her blatant lie about school closures; and Tudor Dixon showing how to deal with the corporate press.

An interesting dynamic begins as Elon Musk takes ownership of Twitter promising increased transparency. Mr. Musk tweeted out an internal message from Yoel Roth (still employed) to some unknown entity where the head of Safety and Integrity of Twitter tellingly implied the executives in charge were withholding information from Musk and lawyers during the lawsuit.
Yoel Roth is the Head of Twitter Safety and Integrity; his message on 5/17/22 reads, “But also lol if Amir continues to BS me, my escalation route is “Amir’s OKRs [Objectives and Key Results] are entirely based on fraudulent metrics and he doesn’t care and may actively be trying to hide the ball.” “Literally doing what Elon is accusing us of doing.” [SOURCE]
Musk forwarded the message publicly saying, “Wachtell & Twitter board deliberately hid this evidence from the court. Stay tuned, more to come …”

If the Twitter executives have left a trail of deception from opposition and the subsequent civil litigation during the takeover bid, Mr. Musk could have standing to withhold any exit compensation package, pending new civil litigation as an outcome of these discoveries. It will be interesting to see how this proceeds.
One thing ideological leftists are known for, is making legal mistakes in their thirst to retain influence. It would not be surprising to discover a host of internal documentation that would expose any prior deception within the Twitter company and organization.

Alternative media outlets have begun to look a little deeper behind the narrative described by media about the attacker of Paul Pelosi, David DePape. The results do not match the media narrative.
Michael Shellenberger outlines on his substack article: […] “DePape lived with a notorious local nudist in a Berkeley home, complete with a Black Lives Matter sign in the window and an LGBT rainbow flag, emblazoned with a marijuana symbol, hanging from a tree. A closer look reveals the characteristics of a homeless encampment, or what Europeans call “an open drug scene.” In the driveway, there is a broken-down camper van. On the street is a yellow school bus, which neighbors said DePape occasionally stayed in. Both are filled with garbage typical of such structures in homeless encampments. People come and go from the house and the vehicles, neighbors say, in part to partake in the use of a potent psychedelic drug, ibogaine.
Neighbors described DePape as a homeless addict with a politics that was, until recently, left-wing, but of secondary importance to his psychotic and paranoid behavior. “What I know about the family is that they’re very radical activists,” said one of DePape’s neighbors, a woman who only gave her first name, Trish. “They seem very left. They are all about the Black Lives Matter movement. Gay pride. But they’re very detached from reality. They have called the cops on several of the neighbors, including us, claiming that we are plotting against them. It’s really weird to see that they are willing to be so aggressive toward somebody else who is also a lefty.” (more)
In the video below a neighbor named “Trish” describes the family household where DePape lived. WATCH:
.

It is particularly noteworthy how the intelligence outlet media, specifically the New York Times, Washinton Post and Politico, frame reaction to the story of Paul Pelosi being attacked in San Francisco by a hammer wielding man possibly in his underwear.

Essentially, if you do not believe the original media story about how police were doing a “welfare check” at 2am on Paul Pelosi only to discover a 42-year-old man named David DePape who had recently broken into the house, arguing with Mr. Pelosi and then striking the victim in the head with a hammer while police watched, they you are a “right-wing conspiracy theorist.”
The Washington Post is aghast that people are not necessarily buying the official storyline. Questioning some other angle may exist to the story, is tantamount to not believing in global warming, or something:
(Washington Post) […] The skepticism didn’t stay in right-wing echo chambers but seeped also into the feeds of popular online personalities, including Twitter’s new owner, Elon Musk.
“There is a tiny possibility there might be more to this story than meets the eye,” he wrote Sunday morning, pointing his 112 million followers to a sensationalist account of the episode published by a site known for spreading right-wing misinformation. (read more)
Every Sunday talk show led off with the story that extreme right-wing fascists were now running amuck, and only by voting for Democrats could the crisis of society falling into anarchy be avoided.
As the national media narrative is promoted, apparently hordes of homosexual nudists clad only in MAGA hats and underwear while waving claw hammers are ready to storm Washington DC if the republicans win the election. The only thing that can stop the pending mayhem is high voter turnout by 18- to 34-year-olds who vote for Democrats.
…And this same media wonder why they are no longer considered credible. Go figure.
I have created this site to help people have fun in the kitchen. I write about enjoying life both in and out of my kitchen. Life is short! Make the most of it and enjoy!
De Oppresso Liber
A group of Americans united by our commitment to Freedom, Constitutional Governance, and Civic Duty.
Share the truth at whatever cost.
De Oppresso Liber
Uncensored updates on world events, economics, the environment and medicine
De Oppresso Liber
This is a library of News Events not reported by the Main Stream Media documenting & connecting the dots on How the Obama Marxist Liberal agenda is destroying America
Australia's Front Line | Since 2011
See what War is like and how it affects our Warriors
Nwo News, End Time, Deep State, World News, No Fake News
De Oppresso Liber
Politics | Talk | Opinion - Contact Info: stellasplace@wowway.com
Exposition and Encouragement
The Physician Wellness Movement and Illegitimate Authority: The Need for Revolt and Reconstruction
Real Estate Lending